About the Zero Waste to Landfill Award
Valpak, a leading UK-based company, specializes in waste management and other environmental activities. They launched the Zero Waste to Landfill award, which sets the goal of eliminating waste sent to landfill sites. Valpak worked with Epson Telford for many years and provided advice and support regarding environmental and other recycling issues. Valpak reached out, approaching Epson Telford to be an ambassador for this recycling process, after recognizing Epson Telford’s track record of dedicated recycling. Epson Telford uses best practice procedures, which meet the established standards that expect zero waste goes to landfills, no more than 5% of the wast gets incinerated and at least 95% of all waste material must be recycled and then returned to the marketplace.
Benefits of the Zero Waste to Landfill Accreditation:
- Demonstrate, to customers and competitors, your commitment to the environment
- Completely eliminate your waste to landfill
- Learn to optimize recycling while putting materials back into the market place
- Improve your corporate and social responsibility recognition
- Increase your business opportunities from environmentally aware customers